What would you be doing?
How would you do it?
This is a great time to re-evaluate and get better clarity on where you want to be when this this craziness clears up.
It is easy to get caught up in the negative and to think “doom and gloom.” It is easy to think the worst, however what have we have heard throughout the years quotes like:
- “life throws you a lemon, make lemonade”
- “find the positive in a negative situation.”
to help us change our mindset. I think it is important to ask yourself “why is this problem or trial happening to me?”
The moral of the story is what is happening right now is going to end. We are all going to get through this. HOWEVER, what are you going to do today to learn from this experience? What is the one small thing you are going to start doing today to do what you should or want to be doing?
Here is one thing you can do today to help you identify what you want to do.
- Set a timer for 75 seconds and start writing down all the ideas that you have always wanted to try. The purpose of the short time frame is to force you not to think about what you want to write, but to write what you are feeling at that time. Our big dreams or ideas are usually on the forefront of our minds because we consistently think about them.
- Next, add a number to each idea you wrote down. If you have seven ideas then you will have numbers 1 thru 7 written next to each of the seven ideas.
- Here is the tricky part, I want you to compare each of the ideas by comparing each idea to the others. ie. You will compare idea number 1 with idea number 2, then compare idea number 1 with idea number 3 and so on. While comparing each idea with the other, if that idea wins over the other idea, I want you to put a tally mark next to the idea that won.
- When done comparing your ideas with each other, add the tally marks horizontally and see which idea has the most tally marks.
- Congrats! You have identified an idea and now its time to put action to that idea.
- Simply, start identifying small tasks you can do today to help launch your idea.
#businessstartup #smallbussiness #youcan #businessmotivation #businessmotivation #businessplanning #businessmindset #businessadvice #successcoach #businesssuccess #smallbusinessgrowth #businessowner #smallbusinessadvice #selfemployed #smallbusiness #businessmastery #mindsetcoaching #mindsetcoach #businessmentor #performancecoach #mindset #personalmastery #selfmastery